The Atlas is the first disc manufactured by Innova that combines two different plastics in the same disc. This method of utilizing a rim piece that is composed of a different plastic from the flight plate is called an ‘overmold’ and has been very successful for MVP.
The rim of the Atlas is composed of a gummy composite that provides an unparalleled grip, consistency, and flight durability for a long time. On the underside of the rim there is four compass points that help secure the outer rim to the inner flight plate.
The Atlas is available in weights from 165 to 180 grams. Here is the flight path and dimensions:
- Diameter: 21.8cm (101.18% of average, 101.70% average Midrange)
- Height: 1.7cm (90.63% of average, 91.54% average Midrange)
- Rim Depth: 1.4cm (118.95% of average, 109.64% average Midrange)
- Rim Width: 1.4cm (92.03% of average, 99.32% average Midrange)
- Available Weights: 165-180g
20 throughts on "Innova Atlas"