The Atlas is the first disc manufactured by Innova that combines two different plastics in the same disc. This method of utilizing a rim piece that is composed of a different plastic from the flight plate is called an ‘overmold’ and has been very successful for MVP.
The rim of the Atlas is composed of a gummy composite that provides an unparalleled grip, consistency, and flight durability for a long time. On the underside of the rim there is four compass points that help secure the outer rim to the inner flight plate.
- Diameter: 21.8cm (101.18% of average, 101.70% average Midrange)
- Height: 1.7cm (90.63% of average, 91.54% average Midrange)
- Rim Depth: 1.4cm (118.95% of average, 109.64% average Midrange)
- Rim Width: 1.4cm (92.03% of average, 99.32% average Midrange)
- Available Weights: 165-180g