The Orion LF (Long Fade) is another good overstable driver in the Millennium lineup. This is a relatively fast disc (Speed 9), has a slight turn (-1), good glide (5), and a strong predictable fade (3).
The Orion is available in all three Millennium plastics. Millennium Standard plastic provides outstanding grip and control for the lowest cost, Quantum plastic is highly durable, and Sirius plastic combines the best elements of the other two plastics in one.
Millennium Orion LF Dimensions
- Diameter: 21.1cm (97.41% of average)
- Height: 1.5cm (74.74% of average)
- Rim Depth: 1.2cm (101.95% of average)
- Rim Width: 1.9cm (129.88% of average)
- Available Weights (Standard, Standard DYED): 150-175g
- Available Weights (Quantum, Quantum DYED, Sirius, Sirius DYED): 160-175g
Leave a Reply