The Leopard is the classic straight flying Innova fairway driver. This disc is often seen in starter sets thanks to its reliable flight path and limited fade. It’s not the fastest flying disc (speed 6) but new players probably will see more distance than any other disc out there.
While the Leopard is great for beginners, it can be found in the arsenal of more advanced players. With moderate throws this disc is great for weaving through narrow tree lines. It’s also a good turnover disc that slices to the right, and makes a good roller to.
If you want a great disc to perfect your throwing technique, buy a handful of inexpensive DX Leopards and head to a field.
- Diameter: 21.2cm (97.87% of average, 99.01% average Fairway)
- Height: 1.6cm (79.72% of average, 90.57% average Fairway)
- Rim Depth: 1.1cm (93.46% of average, 92.46% average Fairway)
- Rim Width: 1.6cm (109.37% of average, 95.47% average Fairway)
- Available Weights (DX, Champion, & Star): 150-175g
- Available Weights (Pro-D): 165-175g
- Available Weights (Champion Dyed): 165-175g
Leave a Reply