The Quasar is the fastest and most overstable driver Millennium makes. This disc is very thin (1.6cm height) and has an ultra wide rim (2.5cm). The Quasar is a great choice for powerful disc golfers throwing backhand or forehand throws. While the Quasar is best suited for advanced players in its normal plastics, this disc is suited for intermediate players when it is in it’s Zero G plastic. This disc is also available in the highly durable “stardust” Quantum plastic.
- Diameter: 21.2cm (97.87% of average)
- Height: 1.6cm (79.72% of average)
- Rim Depth: 1.2cm (101.95% of average)
- Rim Width: 2.5cm (170.89% of average)
- Quantum Plastic Weights: 172-175g
- Available Weights: (Quantum) 172-175g