The Innova Dragon is a great stable driver that floats in water. It is in that speed range where it can be classified as either a fairway or distance driver. The Dragon is made of a unique floating blend of DX plastic that wears quickly. This golf disc has a substantial degree of turn (-2), thus making for a great forehand roller. It also comes with a significant amount of fade that provides an overall stable flight path.
The unique thing about the Dragon is its ability to float in water. Floating discs ideal for those extra wet courses and fun for those rounds around the lake. Every serious disc golfer ought to own at least one floating disc.The Dragon is thicker than most drivers (1.9cm height) but has an average rim depth. The less dense plastic is a bit thicker than other plastic molds.
- Diameter: 21.0cm (96.95% of average, 99.24% average Distance)
- Height: 1.9cm (94.67% of average, 115.07% average Distance)
- Rim Depth: 1.2cm (101.95% of average, 101.51% average Distance)
- Rim Width: 1.8cm (123.04% of average, 85.11% average Distance)
- Available Weights (DX): 150g
Leave a Reply