The Latitude 64 Diamond just might be the BEST disc golf driver for beginners. This disc has just the right speed, turn, and glide to maximize distance for weaker throwers. It’s also available in very light weights, which helps newer disc golfers overcome limited distance from low speed fade.
Not only is the Diamond a great disc for beginners, but it comes in the very durable Opto Line plastic. This disc will endure punishment and maintain its flight characteristics for years. If you’re new to disc golf and want to excel, buy the Diamond today! Many disc golfers use their diamond for more than approach or fairway drives, but also for the their drives straight off the tee. That is because the rim size allows for a perfect grip to throw it with power.
Latitude 64 Diamond Dimensions
- Diameter: 21.1cm (97.41% of average, 98.54% average Fairway)
- Height: 1.4cm (69.76% of average, 79.25% average Fairway)
- Rim Depth: 1.1cm (93.46% of average, 92.46% average Fairway)
- Rim Thickness: 1.8cm (123.04% of average, 107.41% average Fairway)
- Available Weights (Light & Opto Line): 145-159g